Short friendship quotes
A friend is an important man in our life. So that we care friendship. A friend sometimes makes you happy and sometimes makes you sad. He or she also makes funs with you. For this reason, we are collecting here short friendship quotes here. Everyone likes his friends and I think that you also like your friends. If you like your friend then share this quotes with your friend and makes your friendship stronger. Let’s check out short friendship quotes.
Short friendship quotes
- Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive.–Anaïs Nin
- Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art. It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival. – C S Lewis
- Never take friendship for granted, you never know what tomorrow holds.–Catherine Pulsifer
- Never do a wrong thing to make a friend or to keep one. – Robert E. Lee
- My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.–Henry Ford
- The road to a friend’s house is never too long. – Danish Proverb
- The friend is the man who knows all about you and still likes you.—Elbert Hubbard
- That is what friendship means. Sharing the prejudice of experience. – Charles Bukowski
- Must see: Funny friendship quotes : Best Funny Friendship Quotes 2018
- A friendship that can end never really began.–Publilius Syrus
- A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world. – Leo Buscaglia
- Friendship happens when the distance between the hearts tends to zero.—Amit Ray
- Give me one friend, just one, who meets the needs of all my varying moods. – Esther M. Clark
- Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same. – Anonymous
short friendship quotes funny
- If you hurt my best friend, I can make your death look like an accident.
- We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up… after I finish laughing.
- Friends pick us up when we fall, and if they can’t pick us up, they lie down and listen for a while.
- Friendship must be built on a solid foundation of alcohol, sarcasm, inappropriateness, and shenanigans.
- Friends buy you lunch. Best friends eat your lunch.
- Real friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive.
- Friends come and go, like the waves of the ocean… But the true ones stay, like an octopus on your face.
- A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.—Donna Roberts
- Friendship is a sheltering tree. – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.—Oprah Winfrey
cute friendship quotes
- Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought that no one but myself…’
- Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.— Eleanor Roosevelt
- Sitting next to you doing absolutely nothing means absolutely everything to me.
- Friends are people who know you really well and like you anyway.–Greg Tamblyn
- There is nothing better than a friend …unless it’s a friend with chocolate.
- A true friend is not angry when you insult. Instead, they think of more insulting words to you.—Spencer Perales
- A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. – Anon
- Friendship is sweet when it’s new, sweeter when it’s true, but sweetest when it is you.
friends quotes and sayings
- A true friend is the best Possession.—Ben Franklin (1706-1790)
- A true friend freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably.—-William Penn
- An old friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a dead body. – Jim Hayes
- Must see: Happy Birthday Meme : Best Birthday Meme collection 2018
- A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!—Doug Larson
- A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.–Bernard Meltzer
- Friends are God’s way of taking care of us.
- Friendship increases by visiting friends but visiting seldom. -Ben Franklin (1706-1790)
Best friends forever quotes
- If you go out looking for friends, you’re going to find they are very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.—-Zig Ziglar
- Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand.—Emily Kimbrough
- “Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.” — Henry David Thoreau
- Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them.
- Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand.–Emily Kimbrough
- Friends are friends forever. If the Lord’s the Lord of them, a friend will not say never ’cause the welcome will not end. Although it’s hard to let you go, in the Father’s hands we know, a lifetime’s not too long to live as friends.–Michael W. Smith
- My friends are all really nice about my fame, they’re just curious really, they ask lots of questions.–Emma Watson
In conclusion, We think that our Short friendship quotes are like you so much. I would like to thank you again for visiting our website. Lastly, My guess is right because you like your friend so much. We also like our friend too. If you are want to need any quotes then commenting for that we will arrange that quotes. Keep sharing with your friend this quotes and visiting our website.