Islamic Quotes is one of the best quotes for Muslim country people. Because of Allah is almighty. Fear for Allah is main things at this time. By the way, Islamic Quotes need to know all over the world. This is famous quotes. Now, let’s see the about Islamic quotes.
- The one who is truly enslaved is the one who is a slave to his desires.
- Glory be to Allah SWT.
- Some people remain deprived of knowledge due to their poor ability to remain silent.
- It is He who breaks dawn (by splitting the dark), and he has made the night a calmness, and the sun and the moon a count (for the time); this is the command set by the Almighty, the all-Knowing
- Not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry but is written in a clear record.
- Sins destroy the heart the same way poison destroy the body.
- “Why wish upon a star? When you can pray to the one who created it?”
- Don’t depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the dark!
- He who thinks that he is free from the criticism of people is a madman, for even the Lord of the Worlds Himself has been wrongfully criticized.
Islamic quotes about love
- Allah Wrote Everything in the Best Way.
- Sometimes a heartbreak is a blessing from Allah. It’s just his way of letting you realize He saved you from the wrong one. Go on!
- The Eternal Look At Life is Best
- Allah Says:
You may have
someone in your mind,
someone in your heart,
one in your life,
but I am your someone when you have no one.
- Devotion to Allah.
- Know that sometimes heartbreak happens just to push you to Allah.
- In Sha Allah, you will be given so much love one day that you will forget about any heartbreaks you suffered. Pray and be Patient.
- Obeying is Identifying.
- When your heart is breaking and our pain makes you fall: remember, just Remember Allah Sees it all.
- Love – Sacrifice vice-versa Relation.
Islamic quotes about love before marriage
- 50 thousand years before, Allah has written my name next to you.
- A good husband wipes her tears, but a great husband listens to the story of whys she’s crying
- I never thought Halal love could be so beautiful until I married you.
- The perfect believer in faith is the one whose character is finest and who is kindest to his wife.
- On a day when the wind is perfect, the sail just needs to open and the world is full of beauty. Today is such a day.
- Allah has a beautiful plan for every woman and man. Trust Allah and pray, he will light the way.
- The beauty of You delights me. The sight of You amazes me. For the Pearl does this… and the Ocean does that.
- Allah’s Messenger SAW as saying: The whole world is a provision. The best object of benefit of the world is the pious woman.
- The successful marriage is not when you can live in peace with your wife, but when you can’t live in peace without her.
Islamic love quotes for husband
- The woman who dies in the state of her husband is pleased with her will enter Jannah.
- It is easy to fall in love. anyone can.. but only the strong will keep it halal.
- If your spouse is angry you should be calm. When one is firing the other should be water.
- Marry someone who is deeply interested in the deen because that is who your children will follow.
- Love Quotes for Husband
- A woman dreams of a perfect Husband… A man dreams of a perfect Wife. But they don’t realize that Allah created them to complete on another.
- A woman is a flower vase of beauty and fragrance. So smell her gently do not wrestle with her. Do not put on her responsibilities she cannot bear of.
- A real man will offer you marriage A loser will offer you zina.
best Islamic quotes from Quran
- our lord! Forgive me and my parents, and (all) the believers on the day when the reckoning will be established – Quran 14:41
- O Mankind, Indeed we have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the noblest of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is knowing and acquainted | The Quran 49:13
- So be patient. Indeed, the promise of ALLAH is the truth – Quran 30:60
- The day when there will not benefit [anyone] wealth or children, but only one who comes to Allah with a sound heart.
- And when I am ill, it is he who cures me – Al – Quran 26:80
- Indeed, my Lord is the Hearer of Supplication | Quran 14:30
- And whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] Himself. – Al Quran 27:92
- Unquestionably, to Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and the earth | Quran 10:55