Funny Inspirational Quotes
Firstly, funny inspirational quotes is a quote which will help to full with you by giving you inspiration. You know also that everyone is like inspirational quotes. If you like also then check out our funny inspirational quotes. In this whole post, we are trying to collect some extraordinary quotes about inspiration. Let’s see the quotes.
funny inspirational quotes
- Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.-Thomas Eddison
- Who learns and learns,
Nor acts on what he knows,
Is the one who plows and plows,
But never takes the time to sow.
- “I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.” – Benjamin Franklin
- A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.- Steve Martin
- I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose. Woody Allen
- “The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces.” – Will Rogers
- The easiest way to feel good is to find something that puts a smile on your face or is funny and makes you laugh. Imagine how great you will feel when you make it a daily practice to find what is funny in any situation.
- You will find some of the most inspirational, funny, humorous, thought-provoking quotes that will brighten your day today and every day when you come back for more
- Just take it one day at a time and pat yourself on the back when you get through a storm. Take it easy and enjoy the journey.
- Be happy and in love with your life. It’ll drive people crazy and you’ll have fun doing it.
funny inspirational quotes for students
- “If at first, you don’t succeed, then skydiving definitely isn’t for you.” – Steven Wright
- “Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing ’til it gets there.“
- Keep them close to help make your journey through life more pleasurable.
- Have fun reading!
- Looking for funny inspirational quotes and sayings when you just need the laugh?
- Believing in our future doesn’t have to be scary, and change doesn’t have to be painful. You are allowed to have fun along the way!
- Don’t hesitate to take it easy at times. Smile at strangers, laugh at yourself and know that you’re free to start over.
- “If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.” – Yogi Berra
- “There never was a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him asleep.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
funny inspirational quotes about life
- “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.”
- “You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.”
- “Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom.”
- “If you’re going to be thinking, you may as well think big.”
- “There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.”
- “Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off and do anything to make it happen.”
- “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”-Will Rogers
- “I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.”-Groucho Marx
- “A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.”-Phyllis Diller
- “Change is not a four-letter word… but often your reaction to it is!”-Jeffrey Gitomer
funny inspirational quotes for teachers
- But you also deserve your weekends like whoa.
- Even if the copier stops working five minutes before class starts.
- Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately, it kills all its pupils.–Louis-Hector Berlioz
- A teacher’s job is to take a bunch of live wires and see that they are well-grounded. –D. Martin
- Sunday is a teacher’s day of REST: the REST of the laundry, the REST of the housework, and grade the REST of the papers.—Heidi McDonald
- A very wise old teacher once said: I consider a day’s teaching wasted if we do not all have one hearty laugh.—Gilbert Highet
- A cross-eyed teacher can keep twice the number of children in order than any other because the pupils do not know who she’s looking at. —John R. Kemble
funny inspirational quotes for Friday
- A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a workstation … and today is when it stops!
- Though I have the desire and goal for sweeping and vacuuming the floors, it would require me to clean up everything on the floor first.
- The funniest things keep happening to me on Fridays… I misplace my energy when the sun comes up and I always seem to find it when the sun goes down…, I think I have it all backward…! Friday is funny! LOL
- It is bad luck to fall out of a thirteenth story window on Friday.
– American Proverb
- Your hair may be brushed, but your mind’s untidy. You’ve had about seven hours of sleep since Friday. No wonder you feel that lost sensation. You’re sunk from a riot of relaxation.- Ogden Nash
- Make a Friday a day to celebrate work well done that you can be proud of knowing that you just didn’t put in the time to the next paycheck.- Byron Pulsifer
- “Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays” » Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “I Always Give 100 Percentage At Work 13 Percentage Monday, 22 Percentage Tuesday, 26 Percentage Wednesday, 35 Percentage Thursday, 4 Percentage Friday.”
- “It is the set of the sails, not the direction of the wind that determines which way we will go.” – Jim Rohn
- As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round.”— Ben Hogan
- “Always take some of the play, fun, freedom, and wonder of the weekend into your week & your work“—Rasheed Ogunlaru
- “Friday is like a superhero that always arrives just in time to stop me from savagely beating one of my coworkers with a keyboard.“–Rico
- “Your life is your message to the world. Make it inspiring.” – Lorrin L. Lee
- “Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music, and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.“–Henny Youngman
- When I thought I couldn’t go on, I forced myself to keep going. My success is based on persistence, not luck.” – Estee Lauder
- “It’s Friday… any plan of being a productive member of society is officially thrown out the window.“
- A man may learn wisdom even from a foe. ~ Aristophanes
- “Welcome to Friday. In preparation for takeoff, please ensure all negative attitudes are properly stowed. On behalf of your captain, Jack Daniels and myself, welcome aboard. I expect sunshine and good attitudes today for our trip. Enjoy the ride.“
- “If it is to be, it is up to me.” ~Wordsworth
- “Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend. The famous F word we thank God for every week.“
- Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but doesn’t get you anywhere!
- “It’s always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves… they tend to spill over…“—Parag Tipnis
- “It Always Seems Impossible Until it’s All Done.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom.“
Happy friday quotes inspirational
- Be encouraged. Stay on your hustle. You can’t fail until u quit
- “For most Americans, Friday afternoons are filled with positive anticipation of the weekend. In Washington, it’s where government officials dump stories they want to bury.“–John Sununu
- I’ve always felt it was not up to anyone else to make me give my best. -A. Olajuwon
- “Youth is like a long weekend on Friday night. Middle age is like a long weekend on Monday afternoon.“—Richard Nelson Bolles
- “Make a Friday a day to celebrate work well done that you can be proud of knowing that you just didn’t put in the time to the next paycheck.“–Byron Pulsifer
- “If you must have the motivation, think of your paycheck on Friday.“
- “When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.”—Edmond Mbiaka
- “Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week, In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.“—-S. O’ Sade
- “It’s not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It’s that most people do what they enjoy most on those two days. Imagine living a life where every day is your Saturdays and Sundays. Make everyday your weekend. Make every day a play-day…“—-James A. Murphy
- “Life must be terrible for working people, considering they spend every Friday night celebrating a two-day break from it.“—-Robert Black
Finally, If you like our inspirational quotes then share with your friends.