Cool friendship quotes
Firstly, Cool friendship quotes are just like the one kind of friendship quotes. We are thinking that you are like friendship quotes. For this reason, we are collecting some Cool friendship quotes in this whole post. If you like our quotes then share with your friends and social media.
Cool friendship quotes
- Childhood friends. School friends. Neighborhood friends. College friends. Work friends. Best friends. Boyfriends. Girlfriends.
- We work our entire lives building friendships. From preschool, where we all learn that “it takes a friend to make a friend,” through adulthood, where we mingle at bars and water coolers, we crave closeness with other human beings.
- We just need to know that someone out there “gets us.”
- Whether we have a small group of close friends or an expanded group of personalities, each of our friendships brings something new to our lives, inspiring us to see the world a totally different way, giving us a new shoulder to lean on, and a new cheerleader to root us on.
- Each friendship offers something totally unique — and irreplaceable. Each friendship ultimately makes us who we are.
- Friendship is a long journey through the hills and valleys of life.
- You may like also:Funny friendship quotes
- Throughout life, you will meet one person who is like no other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell this person things and they will never judge you. This person is your soulmate, your best friend. Don’t ever let them go.
- We weren’t sisters by birth, but we knew from the start… fate brought us together to be sisters by heart.
cool friendship quotes in English
- You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.—Laurence J. Peter
- Never join with your friend when he abuses his horse or his wife unless the one is about to be sold, the other to be buried.—–Charles Caleb Colton
- One sure way to lose another woman’s friendship is to try to improve her flower arrangements. —-Marcelene Cox
- A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.—-Bernard Meltzer
- Friends and good manners will carry you where money won’t go. ——Margaret Walker
- There are three faithful friends, an old wife, an old dog, and ready money.—-Benjamin Franklin
- It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.—–Ralph Waldo Emerson
- A good friend will help you move. But a best friend will help you move a dead body.—-Jim Hayes
cool friendship quotes for facebook
- “Some people only get called by their nicknames. Usually, it sounds weird to even say their real name.”
- “You’re just jealous because we act retarded in public but people still love us!”
- “Everyone has a friend who laughs funnier than the jokes.”
- “I love my crazy, goofy, stupid, gorgeous, weird, lame, socially challenged friends.”
- “You’re the friend I’d feel the worst about killing in a post-apocalyptic death match for food.”
- “A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself.”
- Must see:Quotes about friendship
- “No matter how serious life gets you still going to have that one person you can be completely stupid with.”
- “It’s nice to have someone in your life, who can make you smile even when they are not around”
cool friendship quotes in Hindi
- Friends Ki Kami Ko Jante Hai Hum, Duniya Ke Dard’o Ko Pehchante Hai Hum, Sath Hai Aap Jaise Friends Ka Tabhi To, Zindagi Hans Kar Jeena Jaante Hai Hum.
- Dosti Hi Hamari Zindagi Ki Zarurat Hai Meri Zindagi Pe Sirf Dosto Ki Hukumat Hai, Aapki Friendship Rahi To Jinda Rahenge Hum, Nahi To God Ko Bhi Hamari Zarurat Hai.
- Friendship Ki Keemat Kabhi Ada Nahi Hoti, Sacche Friends Kabhi Juda Nahi Hote, Aapki Friendship Par To Hum Mar Mite Hai, Warna Hamari Dil Yu Kisi Par Fida Nahi Hota
- Aapki Dosti Hamare Suro Ka Saaj Hai, Aap Jaise Dost Par Hame Naaz Hai, Chahe Kuch Bhi Ho Jaaye Zindagi Mein, Par Ye Dosti Waisi Hi Rahegi Jaisi Aaj Hai
- Samundar Se Gehra Koi Bhi Nahi, Phoolo Se Khoobsurat Koi Bhi Nahi, Aapki Kya Tareef Karu Aye Dost, Dosto Mein Aap Jaisa Dost Koi Bhi Nahi.
- Kisi Bhi Insaan Pe Yu Aitbar Mat Karna, Tod Dega Tumhara Dil Kabhi Izhar Mat Karna, Mar Jana Kisi Dost Ke Dosti Pe Sada, Par Bhool Ke Bhi Kisi Se Pyar Mat Karna.
cool friendship quotes and sayings
- A true friend stabs you in the front. – Oscar Wilde
- Friends are relatives you make for yourself. – Eustache Deschamps
- The best time to make friends is before you need them. – Ethel Barrymore
- Friends: people who borrow my books and set wet glasses on them. – Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Best friends: They know how stupid you are and still choose to be seen with you in public. – Anonymous
- We English are good at forgiving our enemies; it releases us from the obligation of liking our friends. – P.D. James
- Two people are never such good friends as when they share a mutual dislike of a third person. – Anonymous
- Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn’t seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces. – Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. – George Carlin
- Friendship. A ship big enough to carry two in fair weather, but only one in a foul. – Ambrose Bierce
- An old friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a dead body. – Jim Hayes
- Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought that no one but myself…’
- It doesn’t matter where you’re going, it’s who you have beside you.
- Friends pick us up when we fall down, and if they can’t pick us up, they lie down and listen for a while.
- A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you write them.
friendship quotes and sayings
- I don’t like to commit myself about heaven and hell – you see, I have friends in both places.–Mark Twain
You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.–Laurence J. Peter
Never join with your friend when he abuses his horse or his wife, unless the one is about to be sold, the other to be buried.—Charles Caleb Colton
One sure way to lose another woman’s friendship is to try to improve her flower arrangements.—Marcelene Cox
A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.—Bernard Meltzer
Friends and good manners will carry you where money won’t go.—Margaret Walker
There are three faithful friends, an old wife, an old dog, and ready money.—-Benjamin Franklin
You can’t make a circle of friends with a compass.—Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.–Ralph Waldo Emerson
A good friend will help you move. But a best friend will help you move a dead body.—Jim Hayes
There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.—Linda Grayson
A good friend is a connection to life — a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.—-Lois Wyse